Good morning Wonderers:
This message is for everyone but especially the women of this world. Do you know your worth? You are worth far more than being in the wrong relationship. Worth far more than being a side chick. Worth far more than being hidden from the light,
I question do you know because of what I see going on around me. I am not questioning your intentions so I am not going to put out any scenarios. I can only tell you about my own personal experiences and hope it gives you some guidelines to starting a relationship.
1. You are worth the love you desire. Don’t settle for anything less than what you want. God knows the desires of your heart and will send the right person at the right time. You do not have to run him down.
2. Wait for the godly man that will respect you in all manners. He will be willing to meet your family and friends. He will be with you in public. He will not keep you a secret. He will want the world to know God blessed him with a treasure.
3. He will be considerate of your every need. He may not be able to accommodate all of them but he will sit and listen and help you come to s solution.
These are three things I know to be true in going into a relationship but there is more you need to know.
1. Trust God he set the standard for relationships. Thou shall not covet. Ladies there are men that are troubled with their own sinful nature. You should know you are above entering into the middle of all that. Pray over the situation if God be for you who could be against you. If he doesn’t clear the situation he was not to be yours. God is not the author of chaos, he works for the good of those you love the Lord and according to his purpose. What God has for you is for you.
2. Wait on the Lord anyway. He will open doors no man can shut and put aside what you think should be the plan. He has a better plan.
3. Pray, pray and pray that he will lead you and guide you to the right person.
These are the guidelines I want my girls to know. When the right man comes along you will know it in your spirit. Regardless of his looks, prestige, fame or whatever you think you see in him. God sees all of him every hidden nature. You just need to be still and know God will never leave your side. Be still and listen to the Spirit he will tell you if he is the one.
Thank you for perusing and have a wonderful morning.