Well Hello fellow wonders:
Thanks for perusing today. I bet you’ve been wondering how my art class is going. Well I’ll say great! I am loving the time I am in class. Whether I good or not is not the point, after all it’s only my first class and today was the last day. This is what I’ve learned so far:
– the different types of pencils and what they can do.
– the difference the kinds of paper you use matters.
– tissues are an asset in more ways than one.
– perspective and how to create a vanishing point.
– there are no mistakes. Use them to your advantage. The eraser is your best friend.
– pay more attention to the technical language so you can tell people what you learned. (This is key!)
I learned how to mat, frame and gallery wrap my finished project. Here is my first piece.